Miley Cyrus Serbia
Dobrodošao/la na forum o Miley Cyrus!!!
Registruj se i saznaj sve o ovoj predivnoj glumici i pevačici!
Miley Cyrus Serbia
Dobrodošao/la na forum o Miley Cyrus!!!
Registruj se i saznaj sve o ovoj predivnoj glumici i pevačici!
Miley Cyrus Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus Serbia

Forum o pevačici i glumici Miley Cyrus! Uživajte!

PrijemPortalTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato: Hot coffee brewing between them

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Smiley
MCS Gl.Admin
MCS Gl.Admin
Smiley

Broj poruka : 851
Datum upisa : 27.12.2009
Godina : 29

Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato: Hot coffee brewing between them Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato: Hot coffee brewing between them   Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato: Hot coffee brewing between them EmptyPet Maj 21, 2010 4:26 pm

17 year old American actress cum singer Demi Lovato has a passionate and profound friendship with the Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus. Both the damsels are 17 and both are in the same professional field trying to cement their places in the world of showbiz and music.

Role played by Miley: Demi, whose claim to fame is the portrayal of Mitchie Torres in Disney’s Camp Rock, always counts on Miley for any sort of personal & professional advice. Though, Miley is the same age she is, still Miley knows a thing or two about this glitterati world, being a part of it for some years now. Hence, a relatively junior Demi, always falls on her for suggestions and queries.

Demi applauds Miley: Demi hails Miley for the great friend and counsellor she has proved herself. She recounts how they keep texting each other for opinions and tips. “Miley has been in the spotlight longer than I have, so I go to her,” Demi says. “I can text her that I’m crying and stressed out, and she’ll reply back, ‘All right, here’s what you do’. She’s the sweetest thing in the world.”

Conclusion: One can safely surmise that some sugary, hot coffee is brewing between them. It’s a pleasure to see their close association in this cut throat entertainment world where animosity and bitchiness reign supreme

Ukratko demi kaze kako joj je miley super drugarica i da je uvek moze nazvati kada je tuzna ili place, a Miley je duze u tom poslu kojim se bave pa je tu i da je posavetuje...

Sta mislite o ovome?
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.miley-serbia.com

Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato: Hot coffee brewing between them
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1