Miley Cyrus Serbia
Dobrodošao/la na forum o Miley Cyrus!!!
Registruj se i saznaj sve o ovoj predivnoj glumici i pevačici!
Miley Cyrus Serbia
Dobrodošao/la na forum o Miley Cyrus!!!
Registruj se i saznaj sve o ovoj predivnoj glumici i pevačici!
Miley Cyrus Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus Serbia

Forum o pevačici i glumici Miley Cyrus! Uživajte!

PrijemPortalTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

Michel Musso Biografija!

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
○{DevoNNe BaBy}○
MCS Admin
MCS Admin
○{DevoNNe BaBy}○

Broj poruka : 106
Datum upisa : 28.12.2009

Michel Musso Biografija! Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Michel Musso Biografija!   Michel Musso Biografija! EmptySub Apr 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Birth Name
Mitchel Tate Musso

Nickname

Mitch

Height
5' 8" (1.73 m)

Mini Biography

Mitchel lives in Texas with his Mom and Dad; his two brothers, Mason and Marc; and his dog Stitch. Mitchel was busy for two years doing lots of commercials and a couple of films, and print jobs. Mitchel's breakthrough came in September 2002, when New Line Cinema needed two little boys to play the nephews of Robert Duvall and Michael Caine in Secondhand Lions (2003) Mitchel was fortunate enough to not only get the part but also to play opposite his own real-life brother Marc Musso. Since then, Mitchel starred in a Pilot for Fox called "Hidden Howie," where he plays Howie Mandel's son. He will also be seen in the fifth episode of "Oliver Beene" in February 2004. The episode is called "Soup to Nuts" and Mitchel plays One Nad. Mitchel starred in the pilot of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" (2005) and two commercials for Sony Playstation, playing the part of Billy.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Michel Musso Biografija!
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1