Miley Cyrus Serbia
Dobrodošao/la na forum o Miley Cyrus!!!
Registruj se i saznaj sve o ovoj predivnoj glumici i pevačici!
Miley Cyrus Serbia
Dobrodošao/la na forum o Miley Cyrus!!!
Registruj se i saznaj sve o ovoj predivnoj glumici i pevačici!
Miley Cyrus Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus Serbia

Forum o pevačici i glumici Miley Cyrus! Uživajte!

PrijemPortalTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus going too far ?

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Smiley
MCS Gl.Admin
MCS Gl.Admin
Smiley

Broj poruka : 851
Datum upisa : 27.12.2009
Godina : 29

Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus going too far ? Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus going too far ?   Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus going too far ? EmptyPet Maj 21, 2010 4:21 pm

The new “hang out” partners Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus have figured out unique ways to tell the world that they are growing up.

Cyrus who is just 17 years of age has shocked the world with her latest music video where she flaunts her curves and proves her oomph factor. Dressed in a body hugging leather suit and with all the sexy dance moves Cyrus screams that she “Can’t Be Tamed”.

Cyrus’ image in the video is just the opposite of her sweet lovable Hannah Montana character. With her new postures and gestures she actually reminds us of Lady Gaga and the spoiled Britney Spears. It looks like she is desperate to shed her bubblegum image and wants to break into other genres of entertainment.

On the other hand Canadian singing sensation Justin Bieber is driving his female fans crazy by flaunting his new tattoo. The singer who is just 16 year old got inked in Toronto earlier this year.

Images released on internet shows Bieber seated in a tattoo parlor with shirt pulled up as the tattoo artist works on him and in the other picture Bieber is playing on the beach with the tattoo visible on his pelvis.

Excited Bieber fans are already spreading the news on twitter:”OMG!! U cant believe what I just read!!” treasure_girl8 wrote. “Justin Bieber has a tattoo on the left hip?!?!?! WHAT?? Is that true??”

Ukratko, prica se da Miley i Justin Bieber prebrzo odrastaju, tj. miley se sada totalno promenila u odnosu na Hannu Montanu, sada je skroz 'sexy' i njen stil je negde izmedju Lady Gage i Britney Spears.

Sta vi mislite o svemu ovome?
Da li ona odrasta prebrzo?
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.miley-serbia.com

Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus going too far ?
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1