Miley Cyrus Serbia
Dobrodošao/la na forum o Miley Cyrus!!!
Registruj se i saznaj sve o ovoj predivnoj glumici i pevačici!
Miley Cyrus Serbia
Dobrodošao/la na forum o Miley Cyrus!!!
Registruj se i saznaj sve o ovoj predivnoj glumici i pevačici!
Miley Cyrus Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus Serbia

Forum o pevačici i glumici Miley Cyrus! Uživajte!

PrijemPortalTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

Miley Cyrus: I'm Pretty Much the Coolest Person Ever ??!

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
-Miley Cyrus-
Počinješ da je pratiš
Počinješ da je pratiš
-Miley Cyrus-

Broj poruka : 87
Datum upisa : 07.03.2010

Miley Cyrus: I'm Pretty Much the Coolest Person Ever ??! Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Miley Cyrus: I'm Pretty Much the Coolest Person Ever ??!   Miley Cyrus: I'm Pretty Much the Coolest Person Ever ??! EmptyUto Mar 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Miley Cyrus is convinced that she's not just cool, but she's basically the "coolest person ever." The teen star claims she never gets star struck because she's a lot cooler than everyone she's ever met.

During an interview with Sirius XM radio show ‘The Morning Mash Up’, when asked if she gets star-struck, she replied: “No, I’m pretty cool. I’m pretty much the coolest person ever.”

She may be "cooler" than most people, but there's still one thing about her that's "normal"-- the fact that she has a crush on Zac Efron.

She added, “There are not many things about me that are like a normal teenage girl. But the one normal teenage girl thing is that I think Zac Efron is the hottest person in the world. I really, really like him. And it’s weird… it’s weird because he’s my friend.

"I think also the reason he is so sexy is because he and Vanessa Hudgens have been together since the first ‘High School Musical’ and… I think that’s really cool.”

While Miley does have international fame and is easily recognized in every country, it sounds like her head is getting too big to board airplanes.

Miley kaze da je najcool osoba?? pa ja iskreno ne verujem u ovo,nije ona tolikii narcis...
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Miley Cyrus: I'm Pretty Much the Coolest Person Ever ??!
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1