Miley Cyrus Serbia
Dobrodošao/la na forum o Miley Cyrus!!!
Registruj se i saznaj sve o ovoj predivnoj glumici i pevačici!

Miley Cyrus Serbia

Forum o pevačici i glumici Miley Cyrus! Uživajte!

PrijemPortalKalendarČesto Postavljana PitanjaTražiLista članovaKorisničke grupeRegistruj sePristupi

Delite | 

What? Miley Cyrus Marrying Leonardo DiCaprio & Having His Baby?!

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Smiley
MCS Gl.Admin
MCS Gl.Admin

Broj poruka : 851
Datum upisa : 27.12.2009
Godina : 23

PočaljiNaslov: What? Miley Cyrus Marrying Leonardo DiCaprio & Having His Baby?!   Sre Mar 03, 2010 11:34 pm

What has the Hannah Montana teen sensation Miley Cyrus done now?

Thankfully, nothing more than having a school-girl crush on actor Leonardo DiCaprio. Whew!

The 16-year-old Miley attended the Golden Globe Awards last weekend, and although she's dating model Justin Gaston, she's got a big plans to marry the 34-year-old DiCaprio.

Cyrus gushed, "I saw my husband, Leonardo DiCaprio. I didn't meet him. He doesn't know I'm his wife but I will be one day."

I'm not sure how supermodel Bar Refaeli will handle another chick swooping in on her man, but at this point, she's probably safe. Not likely a teenie-bopper is going to steal Leo away from her. But stranger things have happened.

I'm predicting Miley will date Justin for a while and then move on to someone else - she's young, and shouldn't get too serious with anyone yet. Hopefully, whoever she's with, she doesn't get pregnant!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Pogledaj profil korisnika http://www.miley-serbia.com

What? Miley Cyrus Marrying Leonardo DiCaprio & Having His Baby?!
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Miley Cyrus Serbia :: MILEY CYRUS :: Novosti i Zanimljivosti-
Skoči na: