Miley Cyrus Serbia
Dobrodošao/la na forum o Miley Cyrus!!!
Registruj se i saznaj sve o ovoj predivnoj glumici i pevačici!
Miley Cyrus Serbia
Dobrodošao/la na forum o Miley Cyrus!!!
Registruj se i saznaj sve o ovoj predivnoj glumici i pevačici!
Miley Cyrus Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus Serbia

Forum o pevačici i glumici Miley Cyrus! Uživajte!

PrijemPortalTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

Miley Says Goodbye?

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Smiley
MCS Gl.Admin
MCS Gl.Admin
Smiley

Broj poruka : 851
Datum upisa : 27.12.2009
Godina : 29

Miley Says Goodbye? Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Miley Says Goodbye?   Miley Says Goodbye? EmptySre Mar 03, 2010 11:31 pm

Miley Says Goodbye? 25uh1g6

Be the first to see the entire groundbreaking premiere of the pivotal Hanna Montana Season Three Finale! In Miley Says Goodbye? watch as Miley struggles with her biggest decision yet! Will she leave her rock-star life in Malibu to return home to her Tennessee roots to be with her favorite horse, Blue Jeans? In these 6 episodes from the Emmy-nominated series, including the finale that you can check out on DVD first, Miley must take control of her own life and listen to her heart. In this fully loaded DVD, David Archuleta (from American Idol) guest stars, and Cody Linley returns as Jake in an hour-long episode that has Miley thinking He Could Be The One. And you won’t believe the exclusive alternate ending! Add in incredible bonus features like Sister Secrets! and Hannah’s Highlights, and you’ve got the ultimate extra special Hannah Montana event DVD that you won’t want to miss!

Bonus Features include: He Could Be The One Alternate Ending, Hannah’s Highlights: You Never Give Me My Money Episode, Sister Secrets Miley’s Real-Life Sister Reveals Another Side Of Miley!

*preuzeto sa: DGS
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.miley-serbia.com

Miley Says Goodbye?
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1